Third time is a mother _ _ _ _ _ _ _ charm!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Darknesss23, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Well, silvia has to go to the "doctors" office and get some minor reconstructive surgery... In the past 3 weeks i've had 2 TWO near head on collisions and what gets me is someone hitting me from behind when i'm backing out of a parking spot...no one was hurt. Minor damage to both vehicles....hopefully this is the last of my close calls... :(

2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Good luck, keep your fingers crossed!!

3. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Keep your eyes peeled as well. The idiots of the road are everywhere.

4. Darknesss23

5. Darknesss23

Damage to Silvia: Rear bumper pushed in, rear fender underneath the taillight pushed in (as a result tailgate cannot be dropped down) Rear corner of the Drivers side wheel well dented in also (as seen in the 3rd picture on the left hand side)

Damage to the Toyota: well... look at the picture...

After checking all mirrors and angles of view i started to ease out of my parking spot and before you know it... BAMMM!!!!! :(

This was is in a bank parking lot and to get to the parking near the ATM you have to go around the entire building first... i think he saw there weren't any spots left and that I was about to leave and i think he came around the blind corner a little too fast so that he could go around the building again before anyone else could take the spot that i was backing out from... that's what I think that happened..

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  6. Darknesss23

Just an update... $2400 +/- to fix... :( at least that's what the estimate said but i think it will be significantly less as they can save the majority of the parts...