This has got to be a scam!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by CoolBlueSS, Sep 26, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. CoolBlueSS

CoolBlueSS New Member

2. moosetags

moosetags New Member 100 Posts

It's either a typo or a scam.
  3. GMTC_Admin

GMTC_Admin Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Maybe it was stollen and they just want to get rid of it quickly. :lol:
  4. twiggy

twiggy New Member

If it's not a scam then i'm coming to dallas!!:surprised:
  5. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

must be a typo! or the end of a very bad relationship, hahaha
  6. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You might be surprised. A local dealer had an 02 Tahoe, 100K, the usual. 6 grand.

Or, you might call and get the, "Gee, I just sold that one. But come down and take a look at what else I have."
  7. ippielb

ippielb New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

if they tell you to send the money first it's a scam, but if they ask to meet you in person, get the VIN number and do the check, then buy it. That's a really nice Tahoe
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Huh, no phone number or dealer name... If it sounds too goo to be true......

Then again I once came across a woman with a moving truck backed up near a dumpster and she was getting rid of all of her ex-husbands stuff, I helped myself to quite a lot of sports gear, a bicycle, baseball bats, etc.
  9. starsilverado

starsilverado New Member 100 Posts

I got invited to go thru a friends ex-husbands garage before she had everything buried in a big hole she had gotten dug in the back. Another friend is into radio controlled airplanes and this garage was full of parts, engines , controllers etc... I really did not benefit but my friend did.
    Watch out for a woman on a mission!!!
  10. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think its a scam, I tried to meet up with the sellers since their local for me all I got was excuses once I told them I could meet them anywhere and I was in the area.