1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This has got to be a scam!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by CoolBlueSS, Sep 26, 2009.

1. CoolBlueSS

CoolBlueSS Rockstar

2. moosetags

moosetags Rockstar 100 Posts

It's either a typo or a scam.
  3. GMTC_Admin

GMTC_Admin Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Maybe it was stollen and they just want to get rid of it quickly. :lol:
  4. twiggy

twiggy Member

If it's not a scam then i'm coming to dallas!!:surprised:
  5. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

must be a typo! or the end of a very bad relationship, hahaha
  6. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You might be surprised. A local dealer had an 02 Tahoe, 100K, the usual. 6 grand.

Or, you might call and get the, "Gee, I just sold that one. But come down and take a look at what else I have."
  7. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

if they tell you to send the money first it's a scam, but if they ask to meet you in person, get the VIN number and do the check, then buy it. That's a really nice Tahoe
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Huh, no phone number or dealer name... If it sounds too goo to be true......

Then again I once came across a woman with a moving truck backed up near a dumpster and she was getting rid of all of her ex-husbands stuff, I helped myself to quite a lot of sports gear, a bicycle, baseball bats, etc.
  9. starsilverado

starsilverado Rockstar 100 Posts

I got invited to go thru a friends ex-husbands garage before she had everything buried in a big hole she had gotten dug in the back. Another friend is into radio controlled airplanes and this garage was full of parts, engines , controllers etc... I really did not benefit but my friend did.
    Watch out for a woman on a mission!!!
  10. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I think its a scam, I tried to meet up with the sellers since their local for me all I got was excuses once I told them I could meet them anywhere and I was in the area.