1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is a great story!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by vncj96, Nov 22, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's an awesome story, very touching. After seeing so many idiotic things on the web my faith in humanity is restored!
  3. b_burdine

b_burdine New Member 100 Posts

I found the pictures of the car too via the chatroom on his website... truly an amazing story.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's A Wonderful Story!!!...:great:
  5. bigburb

bigburb New Member 100 Posts

That is a great story. It makes me happy to know there is still some faith in humanity and a lot of good people out there!
  6. Padre

Padre New Member

Wow. That is a great story. I feel bad for Tyler, what a raw deal, but how much love he has experienced is totally awesome.
  7. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I sent his story to Jay Leno (Jay Leno's Garage) and Stacey David (Gearz). Hopefully the car can be finished quickly and Tyler will get a chance to drive and enjoy it.
  8. b_burdine

b_burdine New Member 100 Posts

Unplugged, it was finished yesterday. check out his website to see the pictures.
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, cool story.
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

There's a guy from Cleburne, TX ... just about 5 miles from me, that flew up to help in the project car.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg4s4CEUliA"]YouTube- Tyler Shipman's Fiero on KARE11 - The Land of 10,000 Stories[/ame]