1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is how my year started and how my Suburban saved my life

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Waldo Castellanos, Feb 1, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Waldo Castellanos

Waldo Castellanos New Member

well i hate to see her leave even if she is all banged up. bought her for 5 insurance gave me 8 so i guess i'm happy that i got the cash but most importantly no one was hurt.

hit a curve to fast lost control swerved hit a tree went back on road and laid it on its side

now to hunt for another truck
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Glad nobody was hurt and good luck with the search for a new ride!!
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well she aint purty anymore but it looks like she did her job and saved your bacon.
    Good luck on your search for a replacement, unfortunately your replacement will always have to live up to the achievements of your first one.
  4. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Glad you made it out ok... the truck did its job... Let us know what you get this time!
  5. Waldo Castellanos

5Lc5F85Mb3K53Ma3Lac89220b4638a2501b6d.jpg
    after 8 months here it is 2006 z71
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

another Z71 for the truck family! glad you were able to walk away from that nasty crash. Hope you like your new suburban.
  7. Waldo Castellanos

now looking to swap the bench it has for some captains :glasses:
  8. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Glad to hear you didn’t get hurt and even happier that you got another Burb as a replacement. Some of us find it hard to drive anything but a Burb, must be hereditary. The wife made me go out and get another one when our 86 died of cancer.

Good luck with the new one, not that you need it.

Steve
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Looks good, congrats on the new ride ...
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Glad that you are ok and found a nice replacement. I am considering doing the opposite to my 05 yukon xl. We want to switch from captains chairs to a bench.