Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is not a Intro post but a Missing members post..

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I want to make a post to ask members if they have heard from members that have a lot of Posts then have not been on in a while.. It's good to make sure
    members are OK?

Like [h=1]GMCErica [​IMG][/h]And Telorvche

Have not seen them in a while...

- - - Updated - - -

So??? No one hear from them?
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would like to add Lovinthestorm to the missing list.......
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It's the nature of a forum, some stay around a long time and others stop by to visit everyonce in a while or spend a short time around then disappear.
    The reasons vary from busy with family, new interests, financial issues, internet availability, or sometimes even change in jobs.
    Forums are a very loose association of members with the same interest.

I only stuck around this long just to see how many people I can bore the crap out of and to live vicariously through other GM truck owners.
  4. bby366

bby366 Member

I always wonder where MURDOG went?
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Well then I guess Maybe a Email to them just asking if everything is OK? Or if they need a hand with something? Or If someone on the site made them so mad that they don't want to come back? (And why?)

I'm the type of guy that does not like to see people or friends hurt.. and if something is wrong at home I am always there to lend a hand if needed.. If I can....
  6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Yeah I hope they are all good.

But others that are missing, Red Z71 Max, Silveradotrailblazer, and Cadillac to name a few more. Hopefully we didnt piss them all off lol
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I know Erica was a little mad at something. But for me the only reason I'm not around much anymore is simply work. That and I'm working off of a iPhone and crappy Internet. Got my computer today and my running shoes from home so hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday ill be at full speed and logging on more regularly now.
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I send PMs to medium to high activity members that disappear and check on them. I've been in contact or heard back from most that have been mentioned above and only one that I know of was frustrated. The rest, fall into the categories that Tim mentions above. They are appreciative that the members here notice their absence.
  9. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

Amy (trplxl2) is doing okay, we are actually working on an ls swap in my Colorado currently, she is currently banned but will be back as of the first of the year. I am sure she will be happy to be back on the club, what ever happened to Doberman (Pete)?? We saw his company on the speed channel yesterday, he has iPad and iPhone covers now!!!
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Well lets see what can be done about KEEPING members Here.. Maybe a MOD that does only member relations..or something like that..

What do you think?