1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

this is what summer is all about

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by mehoff400, Jun 30, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. mehoff400

mehoff400 Rockstar 100 Posts

this is what i think of when i think about summer....going out havin some fun with the toys
    [​IMG]

2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice! You know, I've never even been on one of those. I'll need to change that this summer.

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like you are ready for the lake! I've never been on one either, but I see them around the lake all thetime!

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sweet setup! Every summer I take a ride up to Cedar Point, and rent a waverunner for the day and cruise out on Lake Erie. It is really reasonable at $50 for the whole day, I often thought of buying a boat but I don't have enough time for that. The truck's looking sharp as always, It looks just like my new one but mine is not lifted.............YET! :great:

5. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i love how the metallic shines in the green of your truck.... looks sick

and also looks like your going to have hella fun

6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks fun, wish i had a couple of those