1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is why ladies look good in black

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by AMac, Feb 17, 2012.

1. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

So after the grill upgrade... any plans for the black bumpers and running boards?
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yes it is.
    And it did work very well I see.
    Can not see the Black Bowtie though. You did too good of a job on the wax job
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Her rear end looks nice. When are you going to take her top off?
  4. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha...well I guess we'll have to wait and see if that happens...I'm still deciding. maybe i should put a poll up to see if I should/should not.
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I Agree Ladies look good in Black, so do our RIGS!!! LOL Good Job Girl!! Gonna post my new mod pics this week too!!

My girl looks awesome in black....

[​IMG]
  6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I've been looking into them. The piece right below the grille is over $400 and that's unpainted so for that I'm thinking about doing a high gloss vinyl wrap. if I put a bull bar on it would take a away focus from that small section anyway. I haven't looked into it yet but am suspecting that doing the rear bumper would be just as pricey. At this point I plan on doing chrome rims so I have to keep a little bit of chrome on the truck. The truck came w/ what I believe to be OEM running boards, and they add a lot of chrome appeal to the truck so that is another decisive step.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

E, we need some nice pics of this girl all shined up..LOL
    I recommend the Turtle Wax Black Car Detailer.
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the pics of your mods!!!!
  7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Cant wash it yet, cause of the weather here. snowing, slushy, crappy...I got my full detailing system I use to take care of my girl!! When the weather gets better, I will wash and wax her... I will post pics of my mods soon... They will be PIMPIN' ... Even girls can be pimpin' too... Trucks lookin' awesome... :)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Here are some pics I took in the Fall last year and the front pic is winter (from this year)... LOL There... All SHINY and CLEAN!! to go with your pics.... hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Coach24

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION], How can I run your plate if you bank it out?
  9. cedicol

cedicol Member

Well SHE is a real black beauty. I have to say you got me to.:lol:
  10. Coach24

Yup the girls in black look real fine.