This is why ladies look good in black

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by AMac, Feb 17, 2012.

1. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

So after the grill upgrade... any plans for the black bumpers and running boards?

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yes it is.
    And it did work very well I see.
    Can not see the Black Bowtie though. You did too good of a job on the wax job

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Her rear end looks nice. When are you going to take her top off?

4. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha...well I guess we'll have to wait and see if that happens...I'm still deciding. maybe i should put a poll up to see if I should/should not.

5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I Agree Ladies look good in Black, so do our RIGS!!! LOL Good Job Girl!! Gonna post my new mod pics this week too!!

My girl looks awesome in black....

[​IMG]

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I've been looking into them. The piece right below the grille is over $400 and that's unpainted so for that I'm thinking about doing a high gloss vinyl wrap. if I put a bull bar on it would take a away focus from that small section anyway. I haven't looked into it yet but am suspecting that doing the rear bumper would be just as pricey. At this point I plan on doing chrome rims so I have to keep a little bit of chrome on the truck. The truck came w/ what I believe to be OEM running boards, and they add a lot of chrome appeal to the truck so that is another decisive step.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

E, we need some nice pics of this girl all shined up..LOL
    I recommend the Turtle Wax Black Car Detailer.
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the pics of your mods!!!!

7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Cant wash it yet, cause of the weather here. snowing, slushy, crappy...I got my full detailing system I use to take care of my girl!! When the weather gets better, I will wash and wax her... I will post pics of my mods soon... They will be PIMPIN' ... Even girls can be pimpin' too... Trucks lookin' awesome... :)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Here are some pics I took in the Fall last year and the front pic is winter (from this year)... LOL There... All SHINY and CLEAN!! to go with your pics.... hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Coach24

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION], How can I run your plate if you bank it out?

9. cedicol

cedicol Member

Well SHE is a real black beauty. I have to say you got me to.:lol:

10. Coach24

Yup the girls in black look real fine.