Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is why ladies look good in black

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by AMac, Feb 17, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Maybe, but I don't park next to people...I'm too psycho about worrying what could happen. I also am cautious of my surroundings such as abandoned shopping carts. I usually like the moldings but these ones a are a pain to keep clean and they are textured.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

@Coach24
    you're a brave soul. Just another reason to shop online, LOL.
    I understand people need groceries, luckily I don't have to support a family, otherwise I might have to get a beater just to drive my family around.
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have noticed they do leave a lil film behind when hosing off mud. But goes away with a sponge, but mine aren't textured
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

yeah, I scrubbed them and shined them up, when it rains they are dingy again. not sure what is up with them. If they were painted like the truck I would keep them on. And while I agree they are good for protection, they look like crap when they're not clean which is any time it has just rained. washing the truck every week is enough. the moldings need to be cleaned 2-3x per week, I can't keep up with that LOL
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dang I understand then why youd remove them and i understand bad weather we have some bad stuff here in Tuscaloosa my truck had 3 trees fall around it, bear Bryant was watching after it for me haha.Rtr
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

The side steps should help to protect your truck from car doors.