1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

"This or that" game.

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Jessica1990, May 12, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Small Town

AR-15 or AK-47?

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

AR-15
    AR.jpg

PM 90 or SWD-M11???

3. SurrealOne

SWD-M11 -- specifically because 9mm ammo for it is plentiful while the 5.7x28 ammo that the FN P90 eats is a real pain to find -- and pricey, too.

Gun Ban or Idiot Ban? :)

4. Curky

:rofl: did you not see the pic:lol: Idiot Ban I don't care if they make them harder to get. I don't because I have nothing to worry about there. If you have guns like this I think you should have them in a safe (a good one). I love guns.

Home protection
    9 mm or 12 gauge

5. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I think id have to say 12 gauge. Because you can also go bird hunting with it.

Low brass shells or high brass shells. (for hunting)

6. Curky

Low brass shells, cheaper in cost not quality. I want to answer my own question up top. I like the 9 mm but for me. the wife the 12 gauge would be better, she just has to point in the direction and shot (not a great aim:rofl: )

Ruger or Glock 9mm?

7. 1953bowtieguy

Ive never had a glock so id say a Ruger

Blackpowder pistol or a musketloader

8. SurrealOne

Musketloader -- because you can feed yourself with it.

And [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION], in home defense situations I recommend that you think of the pistol as a tool to be used to get you to the long gun (and nothing more) if you happen to have both around. If you had to choose only one I feel the sanest choice is the 12ga, not the 9mm, as it's largely point-and-shoot (due to its pattern) in CQB scenarios. There's also a fear factor that people have regarding 12ga firearms that 9mm pistols just don't have ... and this could mean you DO NOT have to shoot someone (because they flee) ... and any time you don't have to shoot an intruder it is a good thing.

Aimpoint or Eotech?

9. 1953bowtieguy

Im not sure what either one of those are, but i think id go with aimpoint.

International Harvester or John Deere

10. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

John Deere

turkey or pig roast for Christmas?

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner