1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This Texas girl needs some advice

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 2010TEEREX, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Thats not a bad way to go about it.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, you definitely came to the right place for help on your truck. Just make sure you get what makes you happy not someone else. I drive a 2 wheel drive truck and have never wanted a lifted or 4 wheel drive but I know most on here are all about lifts and such. That is something that has to make you happy. Hope you enjoy the site as I have. :glasses:
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Ohhhh Sgt!!! Really..... "Post pics of your truck and you".... Pulling the guy card eh!! Show some class to the newbies.. haha!!!!

Hey Girl... WELCOME TO THE CLUB! You have joined a great club here!! I created the Girls Club in the GMTC and I do alot of the community stuff for the club.. If you need any help, please message me. Hope that you will join our girls club.. and come out to the first GMTC REGIONAL Southern Summer Truck meet (posted in the Coffee Shop).... We would love to see pics of your truck! Enjoy the site :)
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site......
  5. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

To me a xcap looks the best on the rancho 4 inch on some 35s. I'm doing that with king coil overs, and replacement bumper just to open up the wheel well. The 4 inch lift usually ends up around 5 inches of lift. If I can I have two friends with xcab one with 4in and one with 6in. I'll get use all lined up so you can see the difference from leveled to lifted
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Hey Erica if I have a pic of me and my ugly mug as my sig pic there's no excuse for anyone else! LOL. I like to put a face to names. Might have to get a new one when I have my dress blues all put together though.
  8. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Welcome to the club post pics of your ride when you get a chance. Way to sgt now you got erica going now we will never hear the end of it. Loves ya B from the other end of canada still:glasses:
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

:rofl: every single time :rofl:
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

I lived in SA for a long time, and have had all my trucks done through 4 wheel parts. They have great knowledge, and your truck will be done right! I would go with a 6" lift and 35's. You will have a great ride.......Also, welcome to the club!!!