Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

This tire size work on these wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 04 crew cab, Apr 2, 2009.

1. 04 crew cab

04 crew cab New Member

2. bigblue89GMC

bigblue89GMC New Member

they should fit fine. check the tires you have or get. if you go to the company's website on the spec chart should have a recommended rim width.

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

they will be fine

4. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

They will be fine i have 275 / 45 on mine. I wish i would have found my rims for 100 bucks a piece. I really recomen the nexen tires. I think that is the way it is spelled. They look nice and are not to bad a price neither. Kuhmo is what tire I have and they wear really good.

5. 04 crew cab

04 crew cab New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I have a local tire shop that said he could get me the nitto terra grapplers in that size. $200.00 each includes the mount and balance. I thought that sounded like a decent price. Anyone run those tires?

6. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

ehh terra grapplers are known to wear really fast, but it is tough to find an all terrain tire in that size that will last.

7. 04 crew cab

04 crew cab New Member

Other choices he mentioned were eagle gt for 130.00 each or General Grabber for 160.00 each. They look less agressive as far as tread. The Grabber tread looks like it would be middle of the road and the eagle more of a street tire. I only plan to run these in the summer and put my stocks back on for winter.

8. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

i ran the Toyo A/T for a while and i really liked em they made my truck ride alot smoother, i previously had a set a BFG M/T's and BFG A/T's i like both of them also i just think the toyo is a smoother ride specially if u gonna be on the street alot