1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Those GM engineers don't get enough credit

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Kraziken, Nov 15, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Kraziken

Kraziken Rockstar 100 Posts

From my last generation Burb to my newest one, I've really appreciated some of the features they've added.

Like the interior light override button. When it's activated, no lights will turn on inside when you open the doors. I call it the "Drive-in movie theater" button. When I take my kids to the drive in it's nice to have that button because I keep the barn doors open in the rear. The way I cancelled the interior light in my old Burb was I took a credit card and jammed it into the door sensor in the rear. ;D

And today, I was getting ready to clear the rig for my Home Depot run. When I tilted the second row seats I heard some strange rattling.

Now the center of the second row has a hole where the seat belt buckle comes thru. Ah **** I thought, I bet a bunch of crap fell down there. My two little monsters leave and drop crap all over the place. I figure maybe whatever was trapped in there was stuck forever.

Lo and behold, I discovered that the bottom of the seat is actually velcro. I was able to just pull open the bottom and pull out the crap.

I found some additional goodies that I know didn't come from me, it must have been the previous owner's kids.

Some Lego's, a dollar bill, and a Gameboy Advance game. :D

[​IMG]
  2. retired

retired Rockstar 100 Posts

Whats a drive in? LOL. just kiddin there hasn't been one around here for about 10 years.
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Kind of like cleaning out from under the cushions on the couch! The last time I was in Oregon, I noticed a few "drive in" movies. It's been awhile since I've been to one though!