1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Those who "praise the lowered" Chevy Trucks

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 08_rado_rocker, Jan 30, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Just kinda trying to get an idea.. but are there many people around here who are into lowering their trucks? I've got an 08 tx edition silverado im planning on lowering asap. Not looking to get bashed for having a truck lowered haha, and from what i've seen as of yet, most people here are doing the opposite

2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Lowered trucks are cool if they're done right. The 07 and up trucks look good lowered or lifted IMO.

3. 08_rado_rocker

2012-01-08_16-47-42_697.jpg

This isn't mine, but nearly identical except its a year newer and only ext cab. Pretty much the exact look i'm looking to get. mine will have a keystone good hood and a nascar truck series style wing (if i can find one) on it also.

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like em if they're lowered but not scraping concrete.

5. 08_rado_rocker

right on, im looking at about 3front/5rear maybe 4/6 but i'd still like to be able to actually drive it ya know? lol

6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yeah kids round here are scrapin concrete tearin up metal. Some have em drop onto rollers and the wheels pick up. I'd love to punch one them kids in the face...playin loud azz crap music at 0300. Only thing I play nearly loud is Billy Joel-Piano Man

7. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

There arent too many lowered trucks around here, but I like them every bit as much as lifted trucks.

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Lowered is for cars. Like trix are for kids

9. 08_rado_rocker

lol.. there's always one. thats kinda like saying you can only supercharge a car too. To each their own though. I like what I like, and I like performance and driving for sport.

10. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

Lowering it is just fine if that's what you like, but, Lord Almighty, please don't put a freakin' wing on it!! :no: