Those who "praise the lowered" Chevy Trucks

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 08_rado_rocker, Jan 30, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Lol.. idk how much it actually weighs, but it was a 1600$ mattress and it shows its price in weight for sure. I just took a shot in the dark on the lbs. I know that I can load an lm7 short block into and out of the bed of my truck by myself and I couldn't lift that mattress!

And all i said was, i dont give a flying **** what you do and dont like.. if you dont like my truck, piss off and take ur negative bull**** elsewhere. And you couldn't even do that. ...and as far as the rest of the **** that spewed from your fingertips.. again, just piss off and find another thread to try and trump, cause it aint workin with me bro.

btw.. way to be original with the thinking you were talking to an adult thing :great:, find your own insults to use against me, dont steal mine.

2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I miss my lowered truck. It also had rear helper bags so I would be able to haul just as much as it could from factory. They aren't everyone's taste but I'm into them even though I now own a 4x4. There are a lot of times that I want to run down to the dealership and pick up a new 2wd to slam and cruise in.

[​IMG]

Here is my dream slammed NNBS.

[​IMG]

My lifted Sierra when I get done. Just to prove that I swing but ways. (Not in the homo way either)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=15251]mudpuppy[/MENTION]

4. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

well i thought i was stating an opinion and not an insult. for the future ill try to be a little more sensitive when stating an opinion. thats why i dont really understand why he got so mad. opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and usually they stink. i see my opinion was not welcomed.

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Let's keep it civil or I'm going to have to shut this thread down.

6. osgprometheus

osgprometheus Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I like lowered trucks when they are 2wd, and lifted when 4X4. Both of mine are Bagged. Xtreme show.jpg

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I wonder if the MPG would go up, if so that would be a benefit for lowering.

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My 96 was lowered and I enjoyed it. If I were planning to use my truck strictly as a daily only I'd probably consider it even with my 09, but that's mostly just because I don't think I could fight the temptation to mod the heck out of the engine rather than spending the money on the lift and coilovers. When done right, I think they look awesome. The problem I see is a lot of people just get cheap drops on them and you can see it in the way they sit and ride. It just makes me feel pity for them. But hey, it's their truck, so whatever makes them happy. I just figure, if you're going to do something that drastic to your truck, do it right.

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Look, there are those that like nothing better than to be in the woods or a trail and for them a 4X4 lifted is no doubt the way to go and then there are those like me that will never go off road and have no desire to we like to cruise and go fast normally and then you have the ones that will never go off road but have there trucks were you have to jump up into them, I.E "mall cruisers" and you know what? They are all just fine in fact I agree with Coach if we and or our trucks were all the same, how boring would that be? Let's all be nice to one another you never know when you might need a kidney or something. :lol:

10. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Check out my buddies Lowrider.. Its "never 2 low" lol donnypics 309.jpg