1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

thought id share some of my excitement

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by reggiecab2000, Oct 10, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

finished my second tough mudder this last weekend, it was a pain in the arse in 50 degrees, but finished the 13 mile course nonetheless

36322_538930379457374_2131363490_n.jpg

got tons of more pictures, but if you dont understand what it is just google it and who knows maybe youll sign up for one too!
    i highly encourage anyone to try this kind of stuff
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

post some pics!!!!! here are some my Co sponsored

DSCF9445.jpg DSCF9447.jpg DSCF9465.jpg DSCF9484.jpg DSCF9472.jpg
    Always fun to do and watch...Please post your pics..
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

We do one as a philanthropy event every year. Always a good time. I enjoy getting mud on me as much as my truck
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

13 miles:gasp:. in my truck would be one thing but running not so much. If I enjoyed running I would consider it as I have some friends who do them. I may try one of the 5k ones, one fo these days.
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Congrats man! that is awesome. I wanted to do tough mudder this year but the closest one was 6 hours away from my home. I have been running 5k obstacle courses to prep myself for next year (hoping that it is closer to home)
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

could be fun. i looked at a website for mudding. might try one next year.

Alex
  7. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

team photo mid race

pic.jpg

im in the background.... only 10,000 volts... LOL

safe_image (2).jpg

and this is a pool of water with thousands of gallons of ice in it, this is after we had to swim UNDERNEATH the water under the board behind me one of the most painful obstacles there (mind you its already less than 50 degrees outside) they have 2 semi trailers dedicated to making and pouring in ice every few seconds to keep the water as close to freezing as possible

safe_image (19).jpg
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

WOW !!! Now thats a run....:great:
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

ive had worse... (lol) looks like it could be fun, been looking at the one that is supposed to be here in virginia beach next year, might try getting a team of army guys and doing it.

Alex
  10. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

well i say if your considering it at all just do it! honestly i love these runs, i hope to continue them as long as possible... helped out an 85 year old woman at one of the obstacles who was doing this too!!!