Thoughts on Truck Nuts.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by stchman, Aug 28, 2013.

1. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Awe... I was thing of making a set... though I was going to use a pair bowling balls and a burlap sack... :)))

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know what they are supposed to be for. I see them over used on everything from neons to lifted trucks. I would never put one of them on my truck nor would I expect to see one on yours. You seem to have better taste.

3. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

The chrome air vents look like they belong on an Escalade or an Enclave, but not on a Silverado.

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If were going to start restricting or banning distasteful things we need to start with politicians.
    One thing I hate more than truck nuts is politicians, to me their nothing but a group of thugs and thieves that need to be dumped off the goverment feeding trough and drop kicked back to reality.

5. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Very well said, politicians for the most part are corrupt and only have one agenda, stay in office. They spout all their BS, never live up to their promises, and then say they need to be re-elected to "keep the fight".

As I said before, I think truck nuts are pretty dumb and look really dumb, but my God, there are FAR larger problems in this country than guys hanging fake nuts from their trailer hitch.

6. Rebel_Bowtie

Rebel_Bowtie Member

I got creative. I found a pair of old cotton scale weights on our old farm so I sanded em down, connected them with tow chains, and painted them red and blue. Big surprise I know. :lol: They were on my 04 Z71.

7. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

If you NEED to put nuts on your truck,your truck DONT have any nuts!...i had this done to my last hunting truck...turned out good i thought

Deez Nuts.jpg

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i might go find some great big nuts- like for bolts kinda nuts and some chain and hang those off it. once my wife quits driving it anyways.... lol

Alex

9. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

I agree politicians should be solving our major crisis's (sp?) our country is going through...BUT..
    If you asked your question again but replaced "nuts" with vagina or penis, would you feel any different? I don't feel that it is appropriate for supposed "grown adults" to drive around in public with replicated sexual organs hanging from their vehicles in plain sight for children to see. Obviously just my opinion, and many will say "lighten up" :lol: but to me it's an indicator of a much larger problem within our society today.
    And yes as a teenage kid I prolly would of had a pair hanging from my truck too thinking I was cool <facepalm> :sign0017:

10. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Maybe what their real concern is that someone's nuts fall of and fly thru a windshield or something. Besides that... think of the pain of loosing your nuts... and the embarrassment of filling out a police report!... sorry I just couldn't help myself...LOL