Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Three Cheers to GMCErica for her hard work! Summer Truck Meets 2012!

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by ChevyFan, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

My hat's off to [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]Erica for all of her hard work to get these meets organized!

There was no way to make everyone happy, but she sure tried and the level of detail that she put into these events shows.

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

Thank you!

NOW, let's get some noise made for the regional truck meets!
    - I want to see photos!
    - I want people to check-in on here when they get there!
    - I want to see people having a good time!

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yes [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]Erica thank you for all the work you did to make this happen!!

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

HI Guys!! Your welcome!! It was no problem, I really enjoyed planning them. I hope that all the members like the meets, and go out and support each other and the club... take lots of pictures!! :)

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have to say Not just 1 but a few meets in differant parts of the US is Hard to do..My hat gets tipped for you Erica..Congrats on a Great job.. Although I can't be there I gave Al some drinks for the NE crew and I hope to see some pics Next week when I get home.....