1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

throttle body spacers

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ss_silverado_phoneix99325, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Have a 99 silverado 5.3L. Anyone have any luck with theses spacers. Do they really work? Do they really get maybe 2 miles more per gallon. Looked at poweraid and others. SOme helix the air into the engine, some do not. Which are better. Please help.

2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No I've done quite a bit of reasearch on this and all answers lead to Waste Of Money. Sorry it sux.

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have installed them on 2 vehicles I own and I was impressed with increased performance in both cases. There are not a lot of bolt-on performance parts for your application so every bit helps. Exhaust, cold air intake, programmer, and the TB spacer is about all you can play with.