1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Thursday Night Roll-Call! Win a free GMTC Club Sticker

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's here tonight? Sound off!

I'll give away a free large GMTC club sticker to one of the people who respond to this thread tonight.

2. 06piney

06piney Rockstar 100 Posts

Just got out of work!!!

And with any luck ill sleep through the night without waking up to a fire alarm page lol.

Anyone else having fun? I know its not just Steve and me here tonight

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm sitting in a STARBUCKS right now while the wife is shopping. My mother-in-law is watching the kids and I'm just planning for new stuff for the website.

4. 06piney

sitting at home on the pc going to transfer over to the lap top in a few mins to work on a Sociology paper that is due next week :grrrrrr: < My frustrations lol.

5. John W

John W Rockstar 100 Posts

Just finished helping my oldest fella with some bedroom renovations.

6. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

Stuck inside bad weather across the south :glasses:

7. 06piney

whats up with the weather down south??

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just setteled down for the evening with the laptop and TV. Time to catch up on all the good stuff on the laptop, because there isn't much on TV!

9. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Rain rain rain tornado rain rain that has been the last couple of days

Lost the well yesterday afternoon to lighting or a surge burnt the wires up about 100 ft down :grrrrrr:

Spent today and extra cash getting that fixed then Im about to get in the nice hot shower and the freakin power goes out!!!!:grrrrrr:

Oh and the AC drain is plugged and leaking on the floor in the Yuke LOL any help there?

10. out helping a friend install some ford parts, told him to get a CHEVY:rofl:
    count me in on the sticker:glasses:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.