Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Town (Baton Rouge)

Discussion in 'LA - Louisiana Chevy Truck Forum' started by DARiggs, Nov 28, 2009.

1. DARiggs

DARiggs New Member

Any members in Baton Rouge that may know a good shop that will HELP you rather that tell you what you think you want to hear just so they can get your business??

thanks!

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

We do have a couple of members from the Baton Rouge area here, so hopefully they will be able to help you in your endeavor. I know how hard it is to find a good shop.

3. DARiggs

DARiggs New Member

thanks

I know there is Thunder Racing in Gonzales and they have some reasonable prices for the items i have looked at but something about charging $600 to install some headers just won't work for me. I'll keep checking around.