Time for a new Giveaway... FREE K&N CAI !!!!!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Enkeiavalanche, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Still working on the winter Contest This one should be fun....:party:

2. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

My filters getting dirty and I brushed up on my K&N trivia while I was browsing for what Im going to win:lol:
    Just waiting for the teacher to hand out the test.. Unfortunately Ive been to busy to do my TV homework so hopefully I will be able to wing it.. But my woman is well educated in all types of Halloween shows so we are ready.
    Just to give ya an idea how much she's into halloween heres a sneak peak of our bathroom a couple years ago. The whole house was a horror scene.. We have a party every year and this year is no exception.. 2011-10-23_09-15-41_140.jpg

3. Enkeiavalanche

UUmm I was coming up your way and wanted to take a shower after the Long drive.. But I think I'll pass and keep going FAST!!!! LOL Looks cool..

4. Enkeiavalanche

Ok Ok Been working on this Quiz all week and it's going to be a Scary one... :shocked: So I will post it up sometime in the afternoon of this TUE.. So keep an eye out It will be on it's own post..

Good Luck to all......:glasses:

- - - Updated - - -

So who's watching???

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'm watching.... Muahahahaha

6. Enkeiavalanche

Should be up in about HHmmmm 24 hours.. :lol:

7. GMANs95

GMANs95 Member

Hurry up already.....lol. The suspension is killing me....

8. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Im ready!!! Im hoping the email subscription alert works because I probably wont be by my computer when you submit the contest quiz. My smartphone should answer all the quiz ?'s for me since its a "smart phone":lol:

9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am watching, even though I will not be able to win. I may still answer the questions just for the heck of it.

10. Enkeiavalanche

You can do that.. Remember it will be a different post not on this one Time for bed for me Gotta drive tonight See Y'all in the Pm...:neutral: