time &money greive

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by kw70chevy, May 18, 2012.

1. kw70chevy

kw70chevy Member

does any body else hear your wife say you spend more money and time with your truck then you do with me.

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

What wife? :gasp:

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't experience that problem; I got rid of the source of such complaints in 2006. :)

4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah, no kidding. I tell her that I spend more time with my truck because I don't get a million questions from my truck. :lol:

5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Your definitely not the only one. The only way I keep mine off my back is to do mods. to her car as well. It just sucks that it takes away for things I could be doing to my truck.:fighting0040:

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I have a slow leak in one of my tires. The other day I added air to all the tires to get the pressure where it belongs. She asked me what I was doing, so I told her. She said I never have to do that to her car. I told her I actually do you just don't know it. She thinks all the time I spend in the garage and working on cars/bikes I don't tend to her car. But she does complain that I spend more time on my truck/bike than I do on her car. At least she knows where I am.

7. kw70chevy

kw70chevy Member

yeah mine knows where to find me too out side under a hood or under the truck.i got her a good deal on a burb. i am going to start working on it .

8. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Yeah, I hear that too. Mostly the money thing, but I do need to be a better husband to my wife because she is great and I don't always show her how grateful I am to be married to her.

9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I see her lips moving. but I'm blissfully unaware of what she's saying. I trained myself long ago to ignore high pitched voices since they never say anything I want to hear.

10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Heh!!! :glasses: I have been free from this for about 2 years now,,, and as long as Mystic gets milk bones and a truck ride she is ok with the shop time.......