Tips for selling your vehicle on this site

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ChevyFan, Jun 5, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

1) Be as specific as you can about your vehicle.
    Year/Make/Model/Trim, etc. What options do you have? How many miles? How old are the tires? People love reading stuff like this.

2) Where do you live?
    Beleive it or not, you might not think that you're talking to a worldwide audience, but you are. Not just all states in the US, but we have a large Canadian and European membership base. Posting your location is a must.

3) Upload a photo.
    Go ahead and upload it as an attachment if you want. However, you can post a photo in the Members Gallery http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/all_albums.php and then link that file using the Insert Image feature in the message toolbar.

4) Be clear on asking price, condition, etc.
    No sense in beating around the bush. Let the world know what you want for your vehcile. Tied directly to this is the condition that it's in. Be honest, that's what you want someone else to do for you.

5) Post a free ad on craigslist and link them to your message on GMTruckClub.com
    You will get a lot of traffic on Craigslist, but people will take you more seriously if they come to this site. After you create your ad on GMTruckClub.com, copy the URL and post it at the bottom of your craigslist ad. It's a win-win for everyone.

6) Contribue to the GMTruckClub.com website! :smile:
    Ok, ok. It's a bit of a beg for contributions, but if you find value from selling you vehicle on this site, we'd appreciate a contribution to help pay for this wonderful site.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thats a great idea I will do that when I list my TB for sale, Thanks Steve
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.