1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tire help

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by lsutoms, Nov 30, 2009.

1. lsutoms

lsutoms New Member

I made a post late last week about toyo tires.. I'm in a bind kind of.. The tires my truck came with I have put 10,000 miles on the tire and they are chipping up and almost completely worn out.. So the dealership is giving me a new set and they are allowing me to pay the difference to upgrade on tires.. I wanted the toyo at's but the dealership can't get toyo period.. So I'm going between the bfgoodrich at's the wrangler duratrac and the wrangler silent armor.. I'm looking at a 285/70/17... I drive a 09 silverado 2wd and I spend most of my time on theroad but I do hunt and stuff offroad and need a pretty good all terrain.. Any preferences or reviews???
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

It's hard to go wrong with Goodrich ATs, in my opinion. Good luck!
  3. lsutoms

lsutoms New Member

I'm also fiddeling with the thought of Nitto Terra grapplers
  4. lsutoms

lsutoms New Member

thanks for your info retired2001 but i ended up buying some 285/70/17 nitto terra grapplers... ill post pics when i get them on! should be wednesday
  5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good choice, you'll like those!! Post some pics :great:
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Nice! :glasses: