1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tire question need answer ASAP

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Hoover27, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Hoover27

Hoover27 New Member

hey guys new to the site. I have an 2001 Chevy Silverado basically stock minus cold air and some other minor stuff.

Heres the question im runnin bridge. dueler AT revos now 265/75/16 which im sure you all know is a 32/10.5

the only suspension mod i have is i twisted up on the torsion and lifted the front end about an inch to give it a more level stance ( i did do this the right way on an alignment machine at my work)
    from what ive seen on the site it says i can fit a 285 75 (33/11.5) but ive seen a few skeptics about fitting 305/70 (33/12.5) with minor rubbing CAN ANYONE HELP

and one more question......Has anyone dealt with firestone Dest. MT im split between those and Wrangler MT/R
  2. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 Member

I had 285/75/R16 BFG AT's on my 2000 with no modifications for about 50K miles. I also ran 255/85/R16 BFG MT's. neither had any rubbing or clearance issues.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  3. browndawgdude

browndawgdude New Member

I had 285/16 BFG AT on my 02 silverado with zero rubbing issues. I have 285/17 BFG AT's on my 02 Tahoe and have zero rubbing issues. You're safe!:great:
    1 person likes this.