Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tire Question...

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by iPublicEnemy47, Jun 2, 2009.

1. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

What are best tires to get for a 2000 GMC Sierra.

235/75 - 16 Being the size....

I mainly drive on freeway about 75-80% of the time.

2. larryleeUSN

larryleeUSN Rockstar 100 Posts

see if procomp makes their all terrains in that size. its a solid tire with a 50,000 mile warrenty. check them out

3. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

ive been buyin cooper STTs. 285/75/16 and theyre not too expensive.great on highway and great in the mud

4. larryleeUSN

im running the 35-12.50-17 Stt's. they are very nice actually. quiet on the road and pulls good all around. beach sand. mud. i dont do rocks so i couldnt tell ya. and pretty good road wear.

5. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

yea they do pretty good on rocks too(as long as theyre not too sharp:grrrrrr:),little bit of ice,rain,and even kept me on the road in flood waters up to the bottom of my frame.not much sand here unless your goin through a kids sandbox so dont have experience with that

6. 97chevz71

97chevz71 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I love my 265 75 16 bfgoodrich all terrians

7. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i run 265/75/16

8. SnowmanZ71

SnowmanZ71 New Member

I know I love my BFG's all terrians but I do some trail riding and highway so I needed a little more aggressive tire but if you do mostly all highway driving I know my dad loves his Goodyear wranglers on his suburban.

9. larryleeUSN

all those other tires are good as well. the wranglers are like the STT's the bfg all terrains wear pretty good as well. its all going to come down to your prefference. i almost bought the Dune grapplers. the ones with flames on the tire? but i decided to go with STT's my next tire is going to be a 37" X-Terrain.

10. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

Ok Thanks guys Im gonna go look at those tires today and hopefully pick one out..