1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tire sensor pressure

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by taxifive, Dec 26, 2006.

1. taxifive

taxifive New Member

I NEED HELP ABOUT PRESSURE SENSOR IHAVE A TAHOE LS 2007 AND I SWITH MY ORIGINAL CHEVI WHEELS 17 INCH TO LTZ 20 INCH ORIGINAL WHEELS AND THIS SENSOR IS NOT WORKIND AND THE COMPUTER SAY GO TO SERVICE TO CHECK THE TIRE SENSOR AND MY ORIGINAL WEELS AND THE NEW 20 COMING WITH THIS SENSOR PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP THANK YOU
  2. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

Ain't our government grand

This is new territory that many new car owners will be exploring as the Sept. 2007 deadline approaches for mandatory tire pressure monitoring (TPMS). Here is an article that might help you: Corvetteforum

Car mfg's, especially FOMOCO pushed to have TPMS added after being sued for 'tire malfunctions' when most cases were really caused by poor maintenance on the part of the vehicle owner who failed to check their tire pressures. So now we have one more "idiot light" to alert the less than alert car owner. Not only will you shell out bucks to pay for this standard feature, but you will pay to maintain it too. Just fricken lovely.