Tire test!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 95CTburb19, Jun 11, 2007.

1. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

ok so this weekend my friend calls me up and asks if I want to go offroading. Of course I say yes, I just spen 600 dollars on tires and I had to test them out. it starts off fine, some mud, some hill climbs, no problem for the suburban. Now when we get to a section of the trail where ground clearance is necessary I got in his jeep. We go down one trail with some massive ruts on it and he gets stuck. Sittin on the axels in mud. We call several friends for a possible tow and once they hear where he is on the trail the responses were allong the lines of "F*** that theres no F***in way im goin anywhere near that place." So I finally give in and go and get the suburban and free his litle jeep from the mud without even so much as spinning the tires.:great: :party: :party: :party:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2007
  2. MrShorty

MrShorty Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

fun, fun, fun.

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good for you!:great:

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Suburban to the rescue...LOL. Like a champ!

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

wheee :) Is that a 4x4 burb, or a 2wd?

6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Oh...see that explains it. I thought we were talking Jeep wrangler. I wanted to see how that little wheelbase got caught up on a rut.....lol

'Grats on the burb saving the day!!

7. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

its a 4X4 that is in desperate need of blocks in the rear.

8. 93BURB

93BURB Member

Looks like it was a blast!!