1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tires!!! help!!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by black03silverado, Nov 9, 2010.

1. black03silverado

black03silverado Rockstar

ok just bought a readylift kit for both ends of my 2008 silverado!! now my question is what to get for tires? the truck is my daily driver so nothing too noisey or agressive but i want something that looks like a TRUCK tire not a glorified car tire any suggestions?
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Bridgestone Dueller AT REVO 2s.. AWSOME TIRE... they are SUPER quiet, and are great on the highway/snow/mud, and they last a long time 60K miles isnt anything with these tires. Also they ride great basically they are my favorite tire. But that is my opinion.
  3. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i just put a set of kelly safari tsr's on my truck and so far i love'em. not real loud and they seem to ride really well plus they weren't real exspensive!!!
  4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have the DuraTrac's which are very close to the Kelly TSR's.

[​IMG]
  5. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

Toyo A/T's!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I'm running BFG All Terrain T/A KO's and they're awesome.
  7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I just bought a set of those but don't have them mounted yet. They look even more agressive than they did in the photos. Are they reasonably quiet?? lol
  8. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the looks of mud terrain. I've owned pro comps and kelley fierce attitude and both ride great and I have never heard the loud tire noise people talk about.
  9. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

@stephan, they're pretty darn quiet considering the tread pattern, you won't be disappointed.
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

x2...very happy with mine