To All New Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TYMBOM, Mar 6, 2010.

1. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

Guys, there is a wealth of knowledge within this forum and it's members. People are more than happy to lend a hand and share their knowledge with you.

That being said, try treating this as a conversation you are just entering for the first time with a least an intro. People are joining and their first post is "This is my problem, Help".

What would you do if you were talking with a friend and some guy approached and entered without a hello or anything and just started to try to soak you for info?

Yes this is a forum and is the internet but that doesn't mean basic manners get thrown out the window.

Also, I think the mods should make this a sticky.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

3. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

4. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

hi yes i have seen a lot of that latey. 1st post and wants info.

5. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

Yes, and I for one am not going to assist in anyway. After a few posts, sure. First post, get bent. :rules:

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I agree with you 100%.....Its just part of all forum's.......I don't know the answer on trying to fix this Concern.....:neutral: