1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

To all our military, both ex and current:

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Jimmeh, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

After watching this disgusting creep of a woman spew off her crap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-nnmvr7Dc&sns=fb

I just wanted to say thank you. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes and seeing this, or seeing what others say or do in response to what they see of you. I can't even begin to describe the respect I have for our military. I have met a lot of ex and current vets with my new job and it is such an honor to shake their hands and look them straight in the eye and thank them.

So thank you again, men and women, old and young, family of vets. You guys truly are the heroes of the past, present and future.
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I hope every national guardsman sees this and remembers her face and voice. I would have not problem leaving her stuck in the top of a tree during a flood - and I am pretty forgiving! LOL I did not watch the whole thing. Does she take her shirt off or something? While she might be fun to look at, she opens her mouth and ruins it. Perhaps I could make it all the way through if the volume was down and she took her top off.

Otherwise, her rant, like her existence is pretty much a waste........
  3. gjg55

gjg55 New Member

Why would you post this "sh!t"

Why bother to post this ranting bull from someone who clearly doesn't have the intelligence to understand that the reason she can state her opinion is because of the people she claims not to support.

I do not always agree with the reasons our government gives to go to war, but once the decision is made, I fully support our troops - they put their lives on the line to protect our way of life and freedoms - they deserve nothing less than our full support.
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

I could not watch the whole thing. What she said was so unintelligent, I wanted to throw my computer out of frustration.
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well, Kinda wanna punch that ugly b**** in the face! That 9:50min rant about evil, immoral, blah blah, was 10mins of my life I will never get back. But I guess, when 9-11 happened, she was probably the first one to thank the fire department, troops, police services and any other emergency services for helping out people. But, she doesn't think that we are fighting for the right reasons..She doesn't mention anything about all the war on terror that evil, dumb, and immoral people who live in these countries are doing to Canada, USA, Britain and any other countries; bombing us, threaten us etc... We are enemy, and no-one else.. I don't think so!!

The troops all over the world are still fighting for our freedom, she said that she doesn't support the troops cause they never and don't know what they are fighting for, your stupid, stupid girl, you went onto YouTube.com to rant for 10 mins, the troops made that possible, anywhere else in the world, you would have been shot to death by firing squad or stoned to death.

We have freedom of speech, voting, and everything else, because people who are brave, self-less, and honor our countries, put themselves on the line to fight for your freedom, and yes they are heroes and we should salute and be proud of their achievements. Yes, there are bad apples in every bunch, but war isn't a game, its life, and people die in war, and sometimes they are the innocent, sometimes they are the enemies and unfortunately, sometimes they are our troops..

Shame on her for being so ignorant, she is entitled to her own opinions, but she doesn't know how lucky she is to be living in North America, with freedoms to vote, speak, go to school, and be a free and independent person. I support our troops and am very proud to be friends with people in the military, have family and friends that have served, are serving and I am proud to be a military supporter!! You guys rock!!
  6. 747

747 New Member 100 Posts

People like this are a cancer to the free world and to everything our countries stand for (the U.S., Canada, Britain, etc...). I think we need to send her to Baghdad for a few months and teach her some appreciation for what our country stands for. Then we need to send her on patrol in Afganistan or Iraq and show her what these Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, and Sailors deal with on the front lines. How could you not receive these people with thankfulness?
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  7. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

Didn't get to watch the video.. they got it blocked on gov pc's however just reading everyone else's responses I am pretty sure she is a perfect example of what we in the Army call an "oxygen thief'. Unless she goes to some crappy country that doesn't believe in equal rights for women, and minorities she will never truly appreciate the rights those of us in free countries have... Oh well, as a veteran of almost 16 years thank you in return to all those who say thanks.. it is nice to get a handshake or pat on the back from time to time..
    :party: Btw hard to get in a bad mood.. just got my flight date to come home for good.. and its quite a bit sooner than expected! :sign0011:
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

While I dont personally care for the woman she's an example of what Military Members serve to protect.
    She's allowed to speak her piece because the Military keeps the country she lives in free, if her piece is to rant against the Military so be it, let her talk all she wants, she still pays tax's to support the Military so in the end even if she doesnt want to support them she's providing the most important support of all, the funding.
  9. Denise

Denise New Member 100 Posts

First of all Thank you for your service and thank you to our fellow men and women and the families that sacrifice so that you may do what you do! Many thanks for that.

Congrats on coming home !! That is WONDERFUL news !!!
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I guess at this time you are not in Evans Mills NY? LOL Many thanks and safe travels back home.