Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

To the Low life piece of trash

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Jan 25, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

who broke into my truck and stole my pistol in Albany last night. I hope you find yourself in a drug deal turned shoot out and the pistol you stole from me jams and you are shot multiple times in the azz or face or both.

TPSO has my serial #, model # and description of it and of the nice weapon light I put on there and I hope they catch you and kick you in the testicles if you even have any you piece of crap.

PS, you missed a pretty expensive Browning BELGIAN AUTO 5 in the back seat and a nice GPS unit...oh and you missed the spare key to the whole truck in the center conole where you took my pistol from.

:grrrrrr:probably not the place to put it but I just gotta get it out...sorry Steve.
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Damn man that sucks bro. I feel for you man but hey it could have been hell of allot worse than just the pistol stolen. That would have been allot worse if they took the whole truck along with everything in it ha but you got lucky though man. I havent ever had my truck broken into either though i have put allot of money and had a system and everything at one time. I would prob be more pissed than you if someone broke into my truck. Well dude i hope you find the gun and the sorry biotch who stole it!
  3. rileyjr16

Yeah I have it reported as stolen with TPSO and it looks like there could be either my partial print or theirs on the stainless door handle cover. But who knows. I'll take it off and when they call back I'll inform them.

But my passenger door doesn't lock but if I lock it on the driver's side, and the p door is opened the alarm should go off. But we started playing a game with a ping pong ball on a table and I went to get my wallet at around 2400 it was still there so between 2400 and 0800 it was taken. I'm so mad Kallie said don't call her unless I calm down.
  4. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Been to Albany before and made sure I locked my doors before I even got out of the vehicle, Same with the Chicopee, Springfield areas. Sorry to hear that man.
  5. rileyjr16

Yeah I live in a small community that really never has crime so I never really locked my truck but this one is an eye opener. Thinking about offering to buy my cousin's old duty Glock today as I would like to have the security especially for when I have to go to Baton Rouge or into War Orleans...I mean New Orleans sometime this week.

Bought it for 300$ and put a 75$ weapons light, a hi cap mag, and the 14 hollow points adds up to about 450$ being stolen. I'm a bit more settled down but I hate a thief...thats like one of the lowest things someone can do in my mind.
  6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Sorry to hear about your troubles Riley. I don't leave my truck unlocked anywhere anymore. I had someone trying to break into my old 98 Chevy. I parked at a Dunkin Donuts in a spot right alongside a busy road (the one on Dalton Ave if BrownPats is reading). Ran in, came out and my whole door handle was broken, and the lock was spun a quarter turn... Really can't believe the nerve of some people. This guy stood on the sidewalk of a busy road trying to get in while tons of cars drove by. Hopefully that scummer who stole your gun gets what he deserves.:grrrrrr:
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I hate thieves!!, especially ones that steal guns!!!!
  8. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

St Amant still pretty rural small town?? This happened in Albany??-Albany -Louisiana?? or NY?? Never heard of Albany Louisiana??
    I grew up-50's-60's downriver from you in Gramercy-doubt we locked car doors back then, but I'm sure they do now.

Thieves suck-and yes we have plenty of thieves in metro NOLA.
    I live in Jefferson Parish- River Ridge- about 4 miles upriver from NOLA. No way would I not lock the door-
    even then they will smash your window and steal anything they can.
    I keep reminding my son to not leave his bookbag in sight-thieves will think it is a computer and smash the freakin window.

When I was a kid-heading back from swim meets in Plaquemine(city not parish) we would always stop at Lamberts-a gas station diner near Sorrento on Airline hy- to get milkshakes-they had great milkshakes-loved those milkshakes-probably not 15 miles from you-guess it is long gone now??
    Charlie
    PS Thieves suck- maybe it will blow up.
    Glad they didn't get the Belgium Browning- heck I would be tempted by that myself!! (just kidding)
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Major bummer.
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sorry to hear...hopefully, the bastard gets pulled over one day and the cops catch him with it. I don't know if you'll get your gun back or not, but at least you'll get the satisfaction of knowing who he/she is and that they hopefully suffer some consequences.