Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

today is the day

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by nickpatton_189, Dec 28, 2009.

1. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

im finally gonna order my promgrammer, but i still dont know what i want. i was gonna go with the wait4me but they wont let me kno wats up, i gave them my vin mods what tunes and stuff but all i have left is to pay, but they wont hit me up. now im thinkin bout gettin Bully Dog - Power Pup Triple Dog Downloader for like 100 less! its not bout the money, i just am very clueless. anyone runnin the diablo on a chevy bout like mine? what bout Edge CS Evolution Programmer ? how bout the trip dog? i need help!!!
  2. Project Reaper

Project Reaper Rockstar 100 Posts

well what mods and what motor do you have?
  3. nickpatton_189

k&n cai, tbs, exhaust.
  4. nickpatton_189

yea so i went with the diablo, am im pretty happy. i just installed it the other day and say a dif in mpg and deffinatly in the hp department, at first it wasnt helpin me off the line like i had hoped but now that i just tuned the torque mang. off it really helped alot all ovet the place