1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tonneau cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Burden33, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

im looking for a tounneau cover that will allow me to keep the rails on my truck. anyone with any ideas thanks
  2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I believe that there is a company that makes one that site flush with the side of the bed, instead of sitting on-top of it... Not sure who the company is though...
  3. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I believe this is what you're looking for, it shoulddddd work but I'm not 100% sure:

http://www.truxedo.com/lopro/land.php

If you look around you may be able to find it for less but this is the basic style that should work for you.... Hope the tonneau hunting goes well
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Try Extang.com they have a wide selection on tonneaus.
  5. Dr Len

Dr Len Rockstar 100 Posts

6. 2010SSRS

2010SSRS New Member

you can buy Xstang pretty inexpensive at Summitracing.com
  7. Captainnsea

Captainnsea New Member

hey i bought a bak flip for my truck and u can keep your rails. checkout my profile pic.
  8. padthaiguy

padthaiguy New Member

I spent many weeks trying to figure out what kind of Tonneau Cover I wanted to buy. I decided to pick up a hinged cover. I love it because it allows you to access your bed with out having to take it off and place it back on. You should check out the extang model. I agree with the previous posts though. I think the extang would be right for you. Good luck Burden33
  9. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

I put "BAKFLIP"s on both of my trucks and love them.