1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tonneau cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by hybridowner, Apr 14, 2010.

1. hybridowner

hybridowner New Member

Hey everyone, new to the site and would like to know if there is a hard folding cover I could use for my 2010 silverado hybrid with cargo management system and bed divider installed. Like to have full bed access if possible, and full use of the bed divider. 5'.8" bed, crew cab, 267 miles on odometer, 2hy hybrid.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS TO ALL.
  2. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

The hard folding tonneau cover that comes with some of the hybrid trucks is made by Advantage Truck Accessories (torza top). I would imagine that works with the cargo management system.
  3. BigWaterJim

BigWaterJim New Member

bed cover

my 2010 that i pick up on the 28th comes with one. i will sell it to you as i am putting a cap on bed.
    where are you located? i am in ct.
  4. XS ive

XS ive Rockstar 100 Posts

Short bed? Which one does it come with? I was just cruising a Chevy lot and see there are two different ones, a smooth, and "rag" finish. I may be interested if hybridowner is not. I would like to lose my cap for the summer, your not looking for a white ARE are ya? :money:
  5. BigWaterJim

BigWaterJim New Member

crew cab short bed 5"8" just orderd are z series it look smmooth the top n ot sure of model
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Can you post a photo of this? Not sure I know what you're referring to on the hybrid.