1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tonneau Covers

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by bulldog77, Feb 8, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. bulldog77

bulldog77 New Member

2. redneck70

redneck70 Member

Depends on if you want a locking cover or just something to keep the dirt and water out. If your just looking for something to keep nature out then go with a Truxedo Lo Pro QT, cap-it.com sells them for about $550. I've had mine for 2 years and still looks new.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  3. TimTom64b

TimTom64b New Member 100 Posts

I have a lazerlit tonneau cover... its a one piece aluminum locking cover. I've had it for 4years and love it. I paid around $1100 for it. Check out their website at lazerlitecovers.com
  4. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

I have an Access roll-up that I love but I'm thinking paragon for the next one.
  5. Rocky4WD

Rocky4WD New Member

I just installed a Bakflip VP and love it. Had truxedo before but prefer this one better. Got it from 4x4PartsForLess.com. Good service and good price.
  6. yotchie

yotchie Member 100 Posts

i got solidfold tonneau from partsengine.ca they were 300-500 cheaper than any place i checked or even ebay. i didnt have to pay shipping. had good service any time i called them.
  7. benoit230

benoit230 Member

Yes, good deal from here but I went to order and they didn't do ground shipping to the Yukon >_< I'll have to call and inquire at some point.
  8. benoit230

benoit230 Member

Update to above - they want $135.57 shipping for the Yukon. I guess I'll pay it as I won't find any other tonneau cover for under $450.
  9. yotchie

yotchie Member 100 Posts

shipping mine tool a 2 or 3 weeks hopefully if your paying that much it will be faster
  10. benoit230

benoit230 Member

Found on Amazon for $308 including shipping.