Tony/95 K1500 Ext Cab/Manchester, MD

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by aehaines, Nov 2, 2012.

1. aehaines

aehaines New Member

How's it Going GMTC? I'm Tony from Manchester Maryland. My Truck is a 95 extended Cab K1500. 5.7 TBI with a buttload of lift and big tires. Running a 4x4 Posilok in it and its just a big 8 mpg toy. These pics are kind of old and I've painted it since the green and silver to Burnt Orange and Black. I need to take some new pics as I'm continually playing with it.

. phone 033.jpg phone 026.jpg phone 008.jpg

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard. Very sharp truck man.......... :glasses:

3. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Howdy neighbor. Welcome to The Club. Nice truck.

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, from your old pics it looks like a very nice truck!

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club

8. aehaines

aehaines New Member

Thanks Guys! In the middle of a rebuild of a 350 as we speak. Got one in half and freshening it up nice. So far I'm at 6" of suspension lift and 35's under it but I'm looking into another 3" of body lift, 2" wheel spacers and I want to fit at least a 38 under there. I want to need a stepladder to get in it. Last month I jammed it up against a tree wheeling and beat up the driver"s door and cab corner so working on that too. I run a body shop so just looking for a few days when work is slow to get it in there and fixed up. I'll post pics as I'm working on it. For today it's sitting in a few inches of snow waiting for me to get a bug to go play in the storm.

:great:

9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:to the GMTC

10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Hope you get it running the way you want it.