1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tony Stewart and Greg Zipadelli, No. 20 Home Depot Monte Carlo SS; JD Gibbs, Presiden

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jul 15, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[ GM Racing USA ]
    Transcript of post-race winner's press conference with Tony Steward, crew chief Greg Zipadelli and team president J.D. Gibbs ...

More...
  2. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Zipadelli-Formula I perks-Dates Pilates instructor

Hey,you can tell NASCAR has arrived.A couple of months back there was an article-in the New York Times, no less-about Stewart,and Zipadelli. The take home message-for me-was that Zipadelli was dating an Argentine (or maybe Brazilian) Pilates instructor who lives in New York. Who would have thought,a NASCAR crew chief dating like a Formula I driver!!
    My guys-JG,JJ,C Mears and Jr had mixed results, but JG opened his lead to 303 points. Now,I'm wishing there wasn't any chase. JG would have a 303-700 pt lead over the top 12 instead of having a 5-70 point lead.Oh well, it does make it more exciting, but the last 10 races are worth waaaaay more than the 1st 30 or so.
    Oh well-thanks,
    Charlie