1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Toof pulled

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by JnBama, May 4, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

imagesCATPCCTF.jpg Just woke up a while ago and swelling down, had a to take a day off to have broken tooth that but me in a bad pain and mood yesterday, with only two hours sleep. Went to a Dentist and after two shots got numb he began trying to pull and it wouldn't budge thought he was going to bust my scull. Another shot he had to cut it out and pull a little at a time, after what it seemed hours and the smell of burnt flesh finally got it all. I'm happy at home in my big chair ready for another pill and ice pack, y'all enjoy your weekend!

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. JnBama

yes sir OUCH! and on top of that had to wait almost 45 min at Wally World with lips numb and swollen to get prescriptions filled ...looked like a chubby Mick Jagger

4. Coach24

So what you are saying is" I thot I aw a don rickle mick jaggar look alike"?

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

wow sounds like a horrible experience, hope you feel better soon! Keep that black truck nice and shiny :great:

6. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Wow man that sounds terrible!!! Hurry up and Heal!!!:glasses:

7. JnBama

Socket kinda tender have to eat soft food, rinse with salt water and doing alot better today, I and sure others have been through worse

8. Coach24

So how ya doin kid?

9. Coach24

Any updates here [MENTION=51306]jnbama[/MENTION]?

10. JnBama

kinda soft in the middle but doing better , have a few antibiotics to finish and salt water rinse , looking into dental insurance know I'm going to need it. thanks