Took a video this morning after a snowfall, check it out if you want!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 2011laserblue, Jan 19, 2012.

1. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Very cool. The tires cleaned out real well. Also have to say that is a great looking truck:great:

3. 2011laserblue

Thanks!

Yeah they clean out REALLY well...I feel like I can go through anything with these tires, I love 'em!
    You've got a great looking truck as well!

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice tires and nice truck. If I lived up there my truck would be in a tree. LOL!! I keep her on the pavement but I must say she does very well in the rain down here. Nice video, thanks man.

5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Very nice truck, always had a soft spot for blue trucks haha. How are they in rain, ice, and dry pavement though? I love my hankooks but next year I'll need new tires. But great video man

6. 2011laserblue

Thanks guys!

KyleZ71 - They are great in every category. No joke. Living in Michigan I get to experience all of that.
    Dry pavement they are suprisingly quiet for their aggressive tread, rain does not phase them at all, and ice...well I don't think any tire is a match for ice, but I've never had a problem...and believe me in MI...we get a lot of it :)

If you decide on the duratracs you will not be upset with your choice, although this spring I'm thinking about getting a set of nitto's or toyo all terrains or something on that order...that way I can have a set for the summer and winter! Good luck!