Took my topper off.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Jimmeh, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

A couple of my buddies and I are going to be installing my body lift next weekend, so I went ahead and took my topper off to make doing the bed a little easier and I was bored afterwards so I took some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think while I'm at it, I may crank my t-bars just a little bit also. And while I was under my truck earlier this week, I found that one of my CV's is leaking like a siv, so time to replace one of those!

Oh yeah, I also forgot I got a new windshield this last Monday! It was about time, as the poor thing was cracked all the way from top to bottom and side to side in several places, with many a rock chip here and there. They installed one with a factory tint strip which gives me more of an excuse to match my other windows to it ;)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:gasp: It's Naked!!!!!!! Kidding.. Nice pics... I may take mine off after I go camping in 2 weeks..I miss driving with the rear window out..

3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Haha, after we took it off, I was like "Man it looks weird!". I like it without, but I'll be putting it back on before my trip to WA in May. Then again, I was staring at it afterwards thinking it would look pretty boss with a basket up top and my tool box back on!