1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Top Posters This Week - Through June 6th

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Jun 6, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just wanted to remind everyone that you can see how you rank compared to the Top Posters on this site by going to the Top Posters Page.

On occasion I want to call out those that are making the most contributions to the site. Granted, this is a popularity contest and does not show the quality of each post made, just the total count. Nevertheless, here are the top posters for the last week and the last four weeks.

Top Posters.jpg

TOP POSTERS LAST 7 DAYS @SurrealOne @mfleetwood @Enkeiavalanche @tbplus10 @phoebeisis @Pikey @nonnieselman @Crawdaddy @dsfloyd @K15 Blazer Guy

TOP POSTERS LAST 28 DAYS @SurrealOne @Enkeiavalanche @tbplus10 @mfleetwood @Pikey @Conlan Rose @K15 Blazer Guy @donyms [MENTION=36460]reggiecab2000[/MENTION] @phoebeisis

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I use that page for another USEFUL function it provides -- checking to see what others whose opinions one values have been discussing. It's not uncommon for me to pop open that page and click the last day's post total next to [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] or [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] or [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION]'s names (to name a few) to see what's piqued their interest or what info they've shared with others.

I figured I'd mention this as the Top Posters page does have value beyond a popularity contest if you use it to follow others, here.

3. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

images.jpg NOT SURE IF REALLY BORED, OR JUST ENJOY GM TRUCK CLUB

lol

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Now if I did not work 16 hour days I would be on more...:gasp: Gotta go to bed soon Got Md,Del Amtrack and Dover Air Force base to do tonight Then I just got a call from a Seafood Co I do some work with and they want me when I get back in the Am around 9am.... Nite guys....

5. nonnieselman

nonnieselman Member 1 Year

Dang i been posting a lot.. and havent even dug one out of the grave yet haha

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's actually a good point. In fact I'm thinking I would like to have a page like this that shows perhaps the top 50 users ... or the top 50 most active threads. We have some of that in the "Activities" section, but vBulletin didn't design it to work all that well, 99% of the users don't even know that it's there.

8. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

These numbers are postposterous!