Shooting Top Shot on History Channel

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just added it to the DVR. I'll have to battle the wife to watch it over Dancing With the Stars. :no:

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I watch it all the time. What is everyones favorite weapon that was used on there?

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I went back and watched season 1 and 2 (after this thread started) then have seen all of season 3 so far.

Most all the weapons are pretty cool. gotta love the gattling (sp) gun. thought the accuracy with the rock was kinda funny and could make sense but thought the way they are throwing those wouldnt hurt a fly, since they tried making the correlation to early hunters.

4. Als09Sierra

That last challenge was pretty cool. I can't imagine what it must feel like shooting while getting spun around like that.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I can't wait for the next season of Top Shot to come out on Netflix. I have missed too many shows to catch up on History Channel website.

6. Als09Sierra

Funny story. I ran into Mike, the red head, on the train today. Real nice guy. They edit the heck out of it, and he said they tried to make him look cocky. They also made Jake look a lot nicer than he actually was. They just finished filming season 4, so I'll be looking for it on the History channel.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Oh wow, gonna have to watch that!