1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

torn between decision on wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by elee33, Feb 5, 2012.

1. elee33

elee33 New Member

i plan on doing a leveling kit with 33" tires on my 02 silverado eventually and am torn between two wheels:

the first one is a gm replica 20" rim:
    http://www.usarim.com/chevy-replica-wheels-sku-065-20-inch-chrome-rims-p-1678.html

0r

The eagle alloys series 050 in chrome:
    http://www.carid.com/images/wheels/american-eagle/050-chrome.jpg

any help would be appreciated, or if someone could post the pics of these wheels as im still unsure how to

Thanks
  2. MTM

MTM New Member ROTM Winner

In my personal opinion i like the eagle alloys. I think they will look sharp on your truck just my opinion though.
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Im with [MENTION=35508]MTM[/MENTION] ^^^^^^^
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I, too, like the Eagles. I will, however, say, that I wouldn't want to clean them!
  5. elee33

elee33 New Member

thanks for the help and as far as cleaning goes, i have boss ones on my car now and although the eagles are a little more complicated, i am happy spending a ton of time on wheels as long as they shine
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Since you are lifting I agree with the others, Eagle. If you were lowering I'd say go with the G.M. rim, I like that particular style and was thinking of getting them in the 22" version, probably just idle speculation on my part though.
  7. Z71FTW

Z71FTW New Member

what leveling kit are you getting?
  8. elee33

elee33 New Member

not to sure yet anything you recommend
  9. Z71FTW

Z71FTW New Member

not exactly i thought you already had one, on my 2000 it has torshin bars so they just tightened them to raise the front end and level it off but there is no way i could fit 33's which is what your looking at getting right?
  10. elee33

elee33 New Member

yeah, im going to get keys and blocks, just not sure on what company yet, or a 4" lift but not sure if its worth the extra money