Tornadoes Again ~ 2012 Midwest

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My wife has family in the areas of Kentucky that were hit and we are waiting to hear if they are all ok. Keep all those living in the areas that were hit in your prayers. Those who did not suffer loss and injury will certainly know someone who was not as fortunate.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Tell your wife I am praying for her family, as well as many others who have felt the wrath of these powerful storms.
    I have a vet friend who is headed back home to help clean up a home that was leveled and one of his relatives perished. Count your blessings one and all for we have no idea what the Good Lord plans for our journey.

Caddiac best wishes and hope all is well for the family .

3. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Its terrible that Alabama couldnt be spared and had to go thru this 2X in less than a year.

4. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hope all families and friends are ok, phone lines and cell towers are down and sure you will get news as soon as connections are made

5. Coach24

Jeff how are you and yours doing?

6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Everyone in my wife's family has checked in and they all are ok! Hope everyone who is still waiting has received news - good news.

7. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

had a large town, nearly city sized get wiped off of the map just south of me. other than people in southern il chipping in to help the state has done pretty much nothing for them. chicago does not care about the displaced people of Harrisburg IL. if anyone can please send them food and bottled water. they truly need it.

8. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

A small Tornado compared to the F5 last year hit N.E from where I live with minor injuries and damaged homes some just rebuilt , Caddi good to hear your family is ok. Mudpuppy sure help is on the way with so much distruction takes awhile to get to everyone. My sisters church and others have disaster relief programs and even have their own semi trucks. The community leaders and residents need to get in touch with someone and raise hell to get help, sometimes incompetant people are in charge

9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We get tornado warnings all the time starting late February in Tuscaloosa,i got lucky the first time and had the only house standing on the block. I go home this weekend to my brothers in north ga and what ya know we got another up there. Luckly it was jumping around and only brought down some trees. I guess they just follow me

10. Coach24

Caddi , been away for a bit but I am relieved to hear the good news. Not all are so fortunate. It must be your prayers and the closeness to god. Stay true .