1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tornadoes Again ~ 2012 Midwest

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Mar 2, 2012.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We've had 2 in 2 weeks last year the first one missed any major populated areas and the second one is not even half way done getting cleaned up
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Shoulda stopped by when u were in ttown I'm the house on Hargrove the only one
  3. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

I doubt it has much to do with my closeness to God. There are those who fall short of the glory of God then there are those that fall LONG from His glory. I would be in the latter half. Good thing He is merciful and forgiving. Tough concept to grasp, especially if you just lost everything in a storm. But that is what faith is all about.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

I have seen many that have faith and even though their struggles are mighty at this time , I am certain they will be rewarded for their faith and hard work.
    I also believe you are selling yourself short. I believe you are closer than you think. The tell tale is you believe you haven't done enough and you keep working at it.
  5. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Spoken like a man who has been there, done that.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Maybe, maybe not. Seriously though I am glad all your friends and family have survived the first of what will be many high winds.