Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

toronto area

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Silveradogearhead, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Silveradogearhead

Silveradogearhead New Member

looking to see if there are guys/girls on here that are in a truck club or would like to start one up hope ot hear from all on the forums take care:great:

2. iceman68

iceman68 New Member

I'm from Aurora - just north of Toronto

3. w.o.t

w.o.t New Member

Im from Milton, just west of Toronto...

4. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm from East Scarborough, boarderline pickering. I'd be down for some meets. My truck ain't nothing special just a 92 Sonoma shortbox stock everything but I love it haha.

5. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

sounds good!.......I'm from Mississauga

6. John Bo

John Bo New Member

I am from Binbrook, just south of Hamilton.

2007 Sierra (new body style) 1500 Crew cab SLT Z71 4x4

7. R6Hauler

R6Hauler New Member

I'm from Etobicoke. I love my stock 98 Sonoma.

8. nicesilverado

nicesilverado New Member

im in

start er up.im in.(Barrie,Ont)

9. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro Rockstar 100 Posts

Theres a whole bunch of club meets in oakville at 403 and Winston churchill Tim hortons OCC (Ontario cobalt club) i know is one for sure, maybe we can have one there?? Im from mississauga as well!

10. Chesley

Chesley New Member

I am in the Mississauga area and Yes alot of guys with Grand prix's show up at 403/Dundas , I am in if anyone wants to meet up to admire each other's trucks