1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Toronto (GTA) Meet Up - Who's interested?

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Falcone, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Falcone

Falcone New Member

Well guys I think we should have a meet up sometime before the summer is over. Now I know we're all from all over the GTA so lets try and find a semi central location for this meet up? Maybe say Scarborough? :great: lol Anyways lets see whos interested and when and then we'll figure out where.
  2. elee33

elee33 New Member

im in when?
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hi Guys
    I am organizing regional meets for USA and Canada, through the summer time meets thread.. We are organizing Southern USA right now, and Canada is in a few months... Keep your eye out for your Regional Meet Thread, and get all the GTA people to post, I am from Whitby originally, lived in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Guelph, North, and then moved to BC 5 months ago... So, I know that there are lots of Toronto members, wanting to meet up.. When I am ready to organize Ontario Regional Meet - please post on the thread okay?? It will be awesome for you guys!!!