1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tossed the mirror covers and bullbar on, let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by BrownPats420, Apr 27, 2012.

1. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

My Stuff 013.jpg My Stuff 012.jpg My Stuff 011.jpg Put it on by myself so it is a little crooked, going to straighten it out at the garage tomorrow morning. But I love it!

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

That looks really good and answers my question about having a bull bar on a vehicle that must have a front plate. Which manuf. did you go with?

Truck is looking good!!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks good man. i dig it. also wondering what brand of bull bar and how much it cost....

Alex

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

good job. Great looking truck too

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice.. Did not want a Polished one to match?

6. BrownPats420

I had to set the chrome off somehow, i might take the front visor off. I went thorugh GT Racers on ebay. It's a universal bullbar for GM trucks (Directions actually had it for an avalanche but fits all GM Models). It's not like the Westin bullbar where the ends go in the tow hook slots. I actually removed the tow hooks figuring it would go in there but it bolts below it. Looks a little awkward, but different from the side but it's growing on me now. i paid 175 for it compared to westins 300$ bullbar. I'm happy with the purchase, i'll try to get a link for it. Thanks everyone! All I need is My General grabber at2's with the red lettering, ballistic enigmas, and my lift. Debating on a 4" or a 6". Whichever the cops like in MA pretty much:lol:

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks really good man. And nice job getting it on there yourself. I've wondered what I'm doing to do once I finally buy the bumper I want. The thing weighs a fair bit. Looking forward to seeing more from your lift once it's on.

And as far as the lift, this site is pretty straight forward regarding state laws: http://www.liftlaws.com/

8. BrownPats420

Yea we're only allowed to lift it 2" in MA, ridiculous lol