1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

tournement games

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by adidasboy918, Sep 30, 2008.

1. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

is there a prize for winning tournments? was just wondering.

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

nope, with the exception of having you listed as winning a tournament below your name, like mine:

<-----------------

the only exception is that at the moment there is an archery tournament going on for a GMTC window sticker.

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

BUT! If you wish to donate prizes, I'm sure Steve would let you contact all the winners to get their information and ship the prizes to them! :glasses:

4. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

where it say that you won?
    i won one i think?

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

oh, heh... apparently on the "new" board style the tournament wins aren't listed below the username. It is on the "default portal" style, which I still use.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hmm, I might be able to put that on the new format too.

I will consider giving away stuff as I get it. :) Working on vendors to DONATE stuff that I can give away. ;-)

I might do another tourney and give away another club window sticker.